Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jude's July Newsletter is Live


Summer time and the living is easy

I hope you've all had a spectacular month. Mine has been busy, not as productive as I'd like at the start, but improving all the time.

What you'll find in this issue:

What Jude's been up to:
Oh the trials and tribulations…okay, not so awful for sure. If you'd like to find out what I've been up to this is the place.

Newest Releases:
*An Acquired Taste - reaches the top 10 at Venus Press Come-Uppance - rich and spoiled, this woman needs to be taught a lesson
*Readjustment Training -in a world where welfare doesn't exist, other ways are found to make ends meet

What's coming:
*Pink Ribbon - a loving couples special relationship and how it grows
*Freeing the Beast Within - a Venus Press All Hallow's Eve book and the sequel to Award winner, And There Were Beasts
*Island of Fantasy - a special masquerade ball where the Greek Gods might visit

Website update:
*Yup, I finally did it. Come on over and check it out, Haven has been updated.

Hot excerpt:
*An excerpt from my up coming book Pink Ribbon, I know you'll enjoy that.All this and more for those signed up for my newsletter. To join, send an email to me here:
Jude_Masons_Haven-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


~*~


*Available now @ Venus Press, *An Acquired Taste*
*Jude's Website ~My Haven~
http://www.my-haven2001.com/
*Proud member of the SAWA
http://sexyauthorswithattitude.com/
*To receive my newsletter
http://tinyurl.com/dh8tp

No comments: