Sunday, October 15, 2006

Jude Mason's October Newsletter is now available

Happy October everyone
Welcome to Jude Mason's newsletter!

I hope you've all had a spectacular month. Mine has been busy, busy, busy and oh so productive.

What you'll find in this issue:

What Jude's been up to:
Writing, editing, and those damn deer.

What's coming:
-Scorpio Tattoo - a Venus Press Mystic Signs book that will have you on the edge of your seat. A psychic, a tattooed woman and a touch of the paranormal, oh my! Look for it on November 8th, just in time for her birthday.
-Masquerade 2 Anthology will have Jude's Island of Fantasy leading off - a special masquerade ball where the Greek Gods might visit

Newest Releases:
-Freeing the Beast Within, a Venus Press All Hallow's Eve book and the sequel to Award winner, And There Were Beasts
-Uninvited Guest, available now at Darker Pleasures.

Upcoming Chats:
The SAWA (Sexy Authors With Attitude) host a chat the first Tuesday of every month in their very own chat room. Join them here from 3-4 PM EST

Website Updates:
New excerpts and a new guest (Yay, Jamie Hill has joined me) with a fantastic story called A Sticky Situation

2 Hot excerpt:
I decided to treat my guests with two hot excerpts. One from each of my All Hallow's Eve books with Venus Press. And There Were Beasts followed by a tasty bit from its sequel, Freeing the Beast Within. All this and more for those signed up for my newsletter. To join, send an email to me here:
Jude_Masons_Haven-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

~*~

*Available now @ Venus Press, *Freeing the Beast Within*
*Jude's Website ~My Haven~ http://www.my-haven2001.com
*Proud member of the SAWA http://sexyauthorswithattitude.com/
*To receive my newsletter http://tinyurl.com/dh8tp

No comments: