Sunday, July 24, 2005

Welcome to Jude Mason's blog

'The gentle touch of a lover excites. The whip or tongue teases heated flesh; come explore with me, if you dare.'

This is a short saying I came up with years ago for my website and I think it fits here as well. I'll be sharing more of my life, my dreams and aspirations here, as well as some of my writing.

I've written in one form or another all my life, and when I found the internet a few years ago, I began striving towards publication. PR, or public relations, is part of that goal and this is one way of getting my name out there. I do chats and interviews when I can and I'll post here when and where those take place. I'll also try to keep you up to date on where I'm published and when.


Once I've got this blogging sorted out, I'll also be adding links to other blogs you might find of interest, writers, publishers and friends I've made online. If you have a website or link you think I might want to add, please let me know.

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you'll visit often. I'll do my best to keep you entertained.

Jude

No comments: