Tuesday, June 20, 2006

An Acquired Taste Release tomorrow -come and chat


I'm thrilled to finally have this one being released. It seems to have taken forever. I know it didn't, but it's been finished and edited and all that for awhile and I just wanted it out there so you all could read it.

To celebrate it's release, I'll be in the Venus Press chat group, and would love to have you all come and visit. Here's the link so pop on over if you have some spare time. I'll be there all day:

Venus Press Chatters at Yahoo

If you're not a member, you will have to join, but that takes only moments. I'll be sharing the day with fellow VP author, Derek Musgrave, whose book Performance Review is coming out tomorrow as well. It's going to be a blast!


I've been struggling to get back into the swing of writing since coming home from vacation, and it's finally starting to pick up. I was beginning to think I'd never get more than 500 words done in a day. Sheesh. At that rate I'd be pumping out a grand total of one book a year, if I was lucky. I'm pleased to say though that I'm going to have the sequel to And There Were Beasts done in plenty of time to get edited and out for All Hallow's Eve. Morgan and Joshua are extremely special people, and I'm sure you'll love them.

Okay, I better get my butt outa here and finish getting ready for that chat. Oh, and if you can't make the day one, I'll be in the FAR chat room tomorrow evening at between 8:00 and 9:00 PM EST. You'll have to scroll down the page until you find the Chat Here button, then voila, you're in.

Have a great evening everyone and hope to see you soon.

Jude

No comments: