Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Bald Face Liar, I mean “Creative Writer” Blogger Award
A fellow writer, the talented Mahalia Levey, asked me to participate in this harmless liar’s game. I think it sounds like fun! I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”.
1. The first story I wrote was about a mermaid and a sailor.
2. I once broke my leg sledding down the side of a mountain.
3. My favorite colors are purple and gold.
4. Writing is my second passion my first is Asthma Education
5. I’m totally optimistic without a bad bone in my body.
6. I was once a cheerleader.
7. I write whatever genre my characters choose.
I now hereby pass on the Liar’s Torch to these writers ( in no particular order!). Keep the liar’s game going. Visit their sites and see if you can guess which of their statements are little white lies:
Please comment and let me know which two you believe are true.