Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Bald Face Liar, I mean “Creative Writer” Blogger Award


A fellow writer, the talented Mahalia Levey, asked me to participate in this harmless liar’s game. I think it sounds like fun! I’ll post seven items about me, only TWO of which are true. The others are “little white lies”.

1. The first story I wrote was about a mermaid and a sailor.

2. I once broke my leg sledding down the side of a mountain.

3. My favorite colors are purple and gold.

4. Writing is my second passion my first is Asthma Education

5. I’m totally optimistic without a bad bone in my body.

6. I was once a cheerleader.

7. I write whatever genre my characters choose.

I now hereby pass on the Liar’s Torch to these writers ( in no particular order!). Keep the liar’s game going. Visit their sites and see if you can guess which of their statements are little white lies:

Jenna Byrnes
E.H.
Kris Norris
Michelle Houston
Billierosie
Caffey Reads

Please comment and let me know which two you believe are true.

Hugs

10 comments:

Kris Norris said...

Hey Jude,

I'm going with numbers 2 and 7. That you broke your leg sliding down a mountain and that you write whatever genre your characters choose.

Wonder how I did?

Okay will try to get mine up for tomorrow...

hugs,
kris

Anonymous said...

I'm going with 2 and 3, although 5 sounds totally like you. *G*

Hales said...

Hehe you are too sweet to me! I say... 3 and 7.

s7anna said...

Hey Jude,
I'm going to guess that #2 & #7 are true.

Happy Reading
Anna Shah Hoque
s7anna@yahoo.ca

Verb said...

Hellfire, decisions, decisions! I'm going for number 7 and number 2. tricky little so and so aren't you!

Redameter said...

I say #1 and 7 are true
this is funny.
Rita

Chloe Waits said...

HI Jude

I am going to try 3 and 6...

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm thinking 2 & 6. :0)

Keta Diablo said...

Hi Jude,

I'm not sure I've ever been to this blog, but I always check out Oh, Get A Grip!

I have to go with number 2 -- who would make up that they broke their leg?

And number 7 but I think I read that somewhere in one of your blog posts.

2 and 7 . . . now what did I win?

Hugs, Keta
http://www.ketadiablo.com

Desirée Lee said...

My guesses are 3 and 7.

Though writing as a person who has asthma, #4 would be kinda cool!

Carpe Noctem,
Des


Author Desirée Lee
Putting the Romance Back in Necromancy
http://www.desireelee.com