Hey folks, I thought it was time I filled you in on which are correct and which don't have anything to do with me. *Huge grin here* You may be interested to know, not one person got both answers. Hehehe!
1. The first story I wrote was about a mermaid and a sailor.
Yes, this is true. It wasn't the first story I'd ever imagined, but it was the first one I remember writing down on paper. Well, printing actually, I couldn't write at 5.
2. I once broke my leg sledding down the side of a mountain.
No, the only bone I've broken was a tiny bone in my foot, and it had nothing to do with sledding or mountains. In truth, I was walking down a flight of stairs when I missed my step and sat on my left foot. OUCH
3. My favorite colors are purple and gold.
Yes, first is purple and then gold. Not necessarily together thanks.
4. Writing is my second passion my first is Asthma Education
No, my husband's family is troubled by Asthma, but I've never dealt with it at all.
5. I’m totally optimistic without a bad bone in my body.
I'd like to be able to say yes to this one, but I'd be lying for sure. I do try, but no, I'm not always an optimist.
6. I was once a cheerleader.
No, I was much too shy to even think about being a cheerleader. Besides, I'm afraid I wasn't a goody goody in school, so there's no way I'd have been chosen.
7. I write whatever genre my characters choose.
No, although there are times when I let them have their way. I tend to write in response to calls I see or things publishers are looking for. My characters are born with those things in mind. I have been stopped by characters from forcing them to do things they really wouldn't, but on the whole, I'm the boss.