Wednesday, September 15, 2010

September Newsletter available now

The Wanton Quill
Newsletter #64- September 2010 Edition

I hope you've had a spectacular month. Mine has been busy, which is good, and productive, which is very good. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and I'll tell you all about it.

What you'll find in this issue:
What Jude's been up to:
I’m back to writing pretty well and have some great publishing news, as well as tales of my animal family

Where to find Jude:
Website, Blot, Twitter, Yahoo and more…oh so very much more

Coming soon:
Trapped, coauthored with Jenna Byrnes - When his wife and were-mate becomes the victim of poachers, can Gareth save her before their secret is discovered, or, will they both be trapped?

New Releases:
Best S&M lll Anthology, edited by M. Christian

Maximim Exposure – ebook and audio – by Jenna Byrnes and myself

Alex’s Appeal, book #3 in the Kindred Spirits Series written with my best bud, Jenna Byrnes.

Reviews:
Fantastic review for Finding Home, by Lupa of You Gotta Read Reaviews!

Free Read:
A lovely hot read about games. You know the kind, I’m sure.

Contest information:
You betcha, come and find out what you have to do, and what you could win.

I’m also taking part in E-Book Addict Reviews anniversary scavenger hunt. Oh My!

Website updates:
You betcha. New stuff and here's the url: http://www.my-haven2001.com/

To read a slightly condensed version online, go here:

   
If you'd like to join Jude's Yahoo Chat/Newsletter group, the url is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jude_Masons_Newsletter/ 

To have your name added to my mailing list, please email me at:
 
Take care and have an amazing day!

Hugs
Jude    

No comments: