Thursday, May 26, 2011

I have covers

Yup, brilliant new covers for two of my upcoming releases from eXtasy. And wow are they gorgeous. Check em out folks and drool all you want.

The first is for a naughty story called Pink Ribbon. Now, you look at this and can right away determine this fellow is caged. Yum. He's also kneeling. More yum. But what's he kneeling to and where's that pink ribbon come in? Well, I'm afraid I'm not going to share that with you. You're going to have to wait, just for a little longer. This book is due to come out in June, so you'll be fine. Honest.

Isn't he gorgeous? I mean, when I found this waiting in my email, I about fell off my chair. Yup, he's all mine. (just to look at, or so I've been told) 



  
Next is this one. Oh my! Two guys is hot. Three is beyond hot, it's scorching. Add that cougar and you've got something very special. Now, the amazing Martine Jardin and I talked about this one. The original story was much shorter and involved a woman. We decided that to mix m/f and m/m/f might not be such a good idea. So, while the book has been accepted, it's going to be a while before it's actually completed. But, trust me, it's going to be scorching.

Where does this cougar come in, you might ask? Well, I could tell you, but then you'd know and seeing as I'm not quite finished creating this one, it also might change some. So, again, patience you lovely people. I'm sure you're going to love the finished product, and so are Samuel, Jack and Clint...and the big puss.

No comments: