Sunday, September 20, 2009

SQUEEE!!

Hey, you all know me, I don't squee. I mean it's just not me, ya know. But, I got some awesome news yesterday and my feet still haven't touched down. Several months ago, I got wind of a call for submissions for the Best S/M Erotica Vol. 3. Well, you all know me and my wicked mind. I got this great idea and had to see if I could make it fly. It did. M. Christian is the editor and he sent my acceptance message yesterday. Tit for Tat is in!

Tit for Tat is an incredibly wicked story about a guy who has a fetish. Oh, and so does his girlfriend. *WG* I say no more. I haven't even seen edits yet, but I am just so jazzed! I made it!!Whooo hooo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great news! That was a wicked story, I'm so glad it found a great home!

Hugs,

Jenna

Craig Sorensen said...

Congrats, Jude. I too got the great news from M. that I'll have a story in BSMSV3 (sorry must be having an Army acronym flashback.) I look forward to reading Tit for Tat!

Jude Mason said...

Jenna,

Thanks so much, GF. Yup, that was a wicked one, but it seems that's what Mr. Christian was looking for.

Hmm, I feel a bit like I should say something piraty! LOL

Hugs

Jude Mason said...

Craig,
A BSMSV3... sounds more like you need a space ship around you. Oh wait, that should read BSMEV3 Gasp!

I'm going to stop now before I hurt someone. Thanks so much for dropping by and I'm really curious to read the stuff in this book. It's going to be awesome ya know!

Hugs