Monday, September 18, 2006

September Newsletter and Scavenger Hunt Announcement!

Happy September everyone
Welcome to Jude Mason's newsletter!

I hope you've all had a spectacular month. Mine has been busy, not as productive as I'd like at the start, but improving all the time.

What you'll find in this issue:

What Jude's been up to:
After all these years, I finally meet one of my fans.

Newest Releases:
Where There's a Will, a tale of a spoiled young woman who learns the hard way that she can't always depend on the dead to do as expected.

What's coming:
Freeing the Beast Within - a Venus Press All Hallow's Eve book and the sequel to Award winner, And There Were Beasts Island of Fantasy - a special masquerade ball where the Greek Gods might visit Scorpio Tattoo - A Mystical Signs tale that will have you on the edge of your seat. A psychic, a tattooed woman and a touch of the paranormal, oh my!

Contest winner!
Yes, the Pink Ribbon contest winner announcement, finally. And the winner is…. drum roll here please … Debbie Ellison!!!

Upcoming Events:
The Venus Press authors are at it again. The End of Summer Blow Out! There's going to be contests, a humongous scavenger hunt and chats galore with a bunch of the VP authors. I'll be participating in the chat as well as a scavenger hunt which is to take place in

The Venus Press yahoo group which you can find and join here:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VenusPressChatters/
Times and dates for the chats are:
September 20th, 21st and 22nd
10a.m. to 9p.m. EST each day

I'll be chatting from 3 PM – 4 PM on Wednesday the 20th and hope to see a bunch of you there.

Hot excerpt:
An excerpt from my up coming book Freeing the Beast Within, I know you'll enjoy that. All this and more for those signed up for my newsletter. To join, send an email to me here:
Jude_Masons_Haven-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


~*~


*Available now @ Venus Press, *An Acquired Taste*
*Jude's Website ~My Haven~ http://www.my-haven2001.com/
*Proud member of the SAWA http://sexyauthorswithattitude.com/
*To receive my newsletter http://tinyurl.com/dh8tp

No comments: