Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Party Mummy Meme

Sunday's Most Popular Meme

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. 1974 Leonardo DiCaprio, 1962 Demi Moore and Charles Manson

2. Where was your first kiss? Sitting on the sofa in my parent's living room

3. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? If yes, why? Yes, for a variety of reasons

4. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? When? Yes, once when I was very young. Christmas concert and it won't happen again

5. What's the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? How tall they are.

6. What really turns you off? Intolerance

7. What is your biggest mistake? Uh... how long do I have to answer this?

8. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? Yes, and I'm surprised you didn't ask why.

9. Say something totally random about yourself. I have a toy skunk sitting on top of my hard drive. A gift from my grandson.

10. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope, and that's probably a good thing

11. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I love Shrek!

12. Are you comfortable with your height? Yes

13. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My hubby, who I adore, once did the dishes after a really big Christmas celebration. We'd had tons of company and I'd done the dinner then fallen asleep I was so exhausted.

14. When do you know it's love? See above.

15. What's something that really annoys you?
People who think asking questions is stupid.

No comments: