Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing: The Current Obsessions Meme

Today we ripped this meme off a blogger and blog named Minnestota Mom. We stole one of our first memes from her after we started this blog. That was back on September 7, 2008. The big difference is the Minnesota Mom actually wrote this meme! She tells us about herself: "My passions are reading, art in its many forms, and health. And I love cookies. Lots of cookies. Does that go with health? Probably not. But I loves ‘em anyway…" (We did add some questions to fit our format length.) Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Instructions: Answer the Current Obession category and then explain WHY you chose that response. Easy enough? Thanks as always for playing!

Book: Anything and everything. I edit and write, that pretty much covers it.

Snack: Sigh, I'm dieting so this ain't going to happen. Celery... maybe/

Restaurant: Taste of Saigon. Sis-in-law introduced us and I love it.

Beverage: Coffee, black and in a large mug from Kansas

Decor: cottage, comfortable and clean

Actor:

Actress:

Movie: Avatar... I think the special affects are amazing.

TV show: Criminal Minds.

Hobby: WRITING! Not so much as shout as a cry of glee. I adore my job!

Band: Queen. Yes, I know. But I love them.

Song: Who Wants to Live Forever... among others.

Meme: Any

Blog: Mine you silly person.

Lover: My husband...*G*

Friend: Yes, I have several.

Quote:Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW -- What A Ride!

Peeve: selfish people

Sport: who me?

Singer: I couldn't possibly pick just one. You know my attraction to Queen, but I don't want to limit myself here.

6 comments:

annies home said...

that is a great qoute and a great way to live life as well

Jude Mason said...

Hi Annie, I love that quote too. I have a few in folder, but that one just feels so right. Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs

I am Harriet said...

I'm dieting too... oh well.

Have a great day!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/stupid-is-as-stupid-does.html

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Jude Mason said...

Hi Harriet,

I figure if we were supposed to be thin, food wouldn't taste so darned good. LOL

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

Hugs

Anonymous said...

I would add homophobic people as my peeve, but darn good list, chickie!

You still have that mug? *G* I'm drinking a lot of hot chocolate these days, out of my Ron. O. mug. No one else touches it.

Great answers!

Jude Mason said...

Jenna, homophobes works for me too. Anyone who judges someone because of who they sleep with is pretty dense as far as I'm concerned. Well, as long as that someone isn't my hubby... and they didn't invite me. LOL (Joking!)

Thanks lady for stopping by and commenting

Hugs