Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Human Body

I am so going to be in trouble for posting this... LOL! Thank you Pat!
It takes your food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

One human hair can support 3kg (6.6 lb).

The average man's private area is three times the length of his thumb.

Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.

A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

Women blink twice as often as men.

The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.

Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

Women reading this will be finished now.

Men are still busy checking their thumbs.



5 comments:

Genella deGrey said...

LOL!!
I loved this!

One comment though: "Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still."

Unless you are in a standing yoga pose, then your body uses ALL of your muscles.

:D
G.

Jude Mason said...

Genella,

Thanks for dropping in and correcting me. I noticed you didn't comment on the last bit. LOL

I'm so waiting for a fella to stop by. Must be the masochist in me.

Hugs

Genella deGrey said...

Jude m' dear - it wasn't a correction at all, but a little joke. The peace one finds in yoga is often choaked out by some of their crazy balancing poses.
Hehehe!
G.

Anonymous said...

Hi,My Sweet friend Jude Mason,first of All Happy Valentine to you !!
But the part of men busy with there thumbs was to funny ,an I sure needed a funny one today!! Thanks!!

Jude Mason said...

Hey Anonymous,

Thanks so much. Happy Valentines day to you as well. I hope you've had a lovely, sexy day. I'm glad my little bit of humor made your day.

Hugs