Saturday, July 24, 2010

And Keta Diablo's winner is...

After careful deliberation, as well as slipping each name into my big ol' floppy brimmed hat, I had my darling husband draw the winner for Keta's blog visit. The poor man was asleep when I started bugging him, but with perseverance and the promise of later reward, I have the name right here!

Congratulations SHERRY!!

Sherry chose Lip Service as her prize and I'm sure she'll enjoy the read. What an awesome title. The book has got to be a winner with that build up in two little words. 

I'd like to thank all of the responders to Keta's contest and hope you'll join in on future contests I have on here.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Hugs

1 comment:

Carol L. said...

Congrats Sherry, Late congrats but better late then never. :)
Carol L.
Lucky4750@aol.com