Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Wanton Quill

Newsletter #68- Januay 2011 Edition
I hope you've had a spectacular month. Mine has been busy, which is good, and productive, which is very good. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage and I'll tell you all about it.
                          What you'll find in this issue:
What Jude's been up to:
Happy 2011! I’ve gone crazy and am revamping my website. OMG! 

Where to find Jude:
Website, Twitter, yahoo and more…oh so very much more

Coming soon:
Sex in San Francisco, edited by the renowned M. Christian

Jett’s Gift, A six hundred year old vampire finds love, but will it, can it, last when AIDS pokes its ugly head up?
Free Read:
A sexy sneak peak of Alex’s Appeal. If you like your men hot, you’ll love this one!

Contest information:
Congratulations to Audrey M, Kathy B, Patricia K and Cathy M. find out what these women won and why. And, find out what my contest for the new year is.

Website updates:
You betcha. New stuff and here's the url: http://www.my-haven2001.com/

To read a slightly condensed version online, go here:

 If you'd like to join Jude's Yahoo Chat/Newsletter group, the url is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jude_Masons_Newsletter/ 

To have your name added to my mailing list, please email me at:
 
Take care and have an amazing day! 

Hugs
Jude     

No comments: