Friday, June 10, 2011

It's FRIDAY!

Yup, made it another week without damaging anything or killing anyone. This is all good. I've been writing up a storm too. I keep waiting for lightning or a hole to open up and swallow me. Things are just going toooo well. I'm not used to it.

Oh, while I think of it, I have a brand new free read out at Total E-Bound. The title of the story is Sweet Cheeks. Now doesn't that perk your interest? What cheeks? Whose cheeks? Oh my, those cheeks?

Like I'm going to tell. LOL

Isn't the cover gorgeous? I'm always thrilled with the covers at TEB, but this one really is pretty.

So, about this story--Here's just a tiny little blurb:

When a dominant man manages to talk his lover into submitting, he takes great pains to show how enjoyable, frustrating and exciting it can be.

Sound interesting? Well, head on over to the Total E-Bound site and check out the free reads area. You'll see a bunch of awesome shorts from the amazing authors there. Plus mine. Or, you can zip on over to my website and find my free reads waiting for you HERE

I've also got a little news about the re-release of Pink Ribbon. IT's COMING OUT NEXT WEDNESDAY!! Whoo hooo! Yeah, I'm a little jazzed about it. Pink was a really fun book to write and I hating not having it out there and available for you guys. Rick is such a hot guy and he absolutely loves his lady to bits. Oh, and he adores being submissive to her. He's the one who suggested it all and when she comes up with new things, he's putty in her hands. Yum. You're gonna love it too. So, make sure you check the eXtasy Books website next week.

I'm off to get some work done. Jazz is near completion and I can't tell you how happy I am about it. 

Here's something I don't do often. A little eye candy to help your Friday along!

Okay, I'm feeling the heat and have work to do. I hope you've enjoyed!

Hugs

No comments: