Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Free today only: Of Death and Desire

Of Death and Desire by Jude Mason
ISBN: 9781926965697
Genre: historical, m/m, mild BDSM, romance
Get it HERE

October 15, 1898
 
Dear diary, that's how you're supposed to begin these things, or so I assume. I never in a million years thought I'd write in one, let alone under these circumstances. This was Jonathan's doing. When he asked me to make this entry, it was something I had to do, for him. He's given up so much.

The beginning. Yes, that's where I should begin and then let his accounting tell the tale.
 
From Serious Reviews: "The opening diary entry and the final pages are like perfect bookends to a devastatingly beautiful love affair."

From Whipped Cream Erotic Romance Reviews: "Although this is a short read, it packs a powerful emotional punch. If you want a story to stay with you and make you think, then you need to read Of Death and Desire."
 

No comments: